AsiaWheeling and Project K9 Terms and Conditions
Welcome to AsiaWheeling. We are thrilled that you’re here. Most people don’t ever get the chance to read this page, so first of all we’d like to congratulate you on your thoroughness.
The term ‘AsiaWheeling’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose offices are: AsiaWheeling Global Enterprises, 13 Botany Court, Emerald Hills, California, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and enjoyment only. AsiaWheeling’s material is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, the imagery, the design, layout, look, appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of material from this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
While using AsiaWheeling’s Project K9 section of the site, Project K9 services and our online tools, you will not:
- use our sites, services, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless AsiaWheeling has changed the item’s description or price after you agree to purchase said item, or a clear typographical error is made on the part of AsiaWheeling in our correspondence regarding the relevant K9 purchase
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to AsiaWheeling;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the Project K9’s commenting or feedback systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the site or using it for purposes unrelated to AsiaWheeling);
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies using our interface
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.